- 1°F Accurate Temp Control – With to-the-degree temperature control, you can brew your favorite coffee like a pro. By turning the dial to select the temp from the wide range between 100°F and 212°F. This is the right kettle for you to coax out the typical aroma, such as floral and citrus, from different types of beans. Even different types of tea require different temperatures.
- Keep Warm & Mute Function – After reaching your desired temperature, the kettle will automatically hold it for 10 min, and you can extend the hold time to 120min. A large and sleek LCD display will indicate the “Set Temp” , “Real Temp” and Stopwatch to help you tracking of brewing process. The kettle features a ready tone that beeps when your water is ready. You can also press the Mute button to silence all the tones.
- Exquisite Engineering – The electric kettle has a long gooseneck spout to ensure precise pouring and steady water flow. A balanced body build and heat-resistant handle encourage a more comfortable and longer time of pour. There is no screw in the kettle housing that makes no rust issues even after years use.
- Pure Taste & Safe Tech – The inner kettle is made with 304 food-grade stainless steel. Comparing with other variable temp kettles, there is no silicon or plastic aside the temp sensor. Featured NTC temp sensor, the kettle will automatically shut off once the water reaches your desired temperature.
- Quick+Quiet Heating – 1200w quickly heats up 0.5L water in just 4min. Re-programmed heating method reduce the noise when water is reaching boiling point. 2-YEAR PURCHASE FREE AND LIFELONG TECH SUPPORT ARE INCLUDED.
100% Stainless Steel
Unlike other kettles, Aicook gooseneck kettle has no screws on the lid, inner pot or bottom. No rust trouble and long last.
Food Grade and BPA-free
Made by food grade and bpa-free materials. No silicon or plastic in the kettle.
Steam Outlet for Safe
The outlet on the lid could reduce the pressure in the pot when heating. Easy to open and less the risk. (Be aware of steam being emitted from spout or lid especially during refilling)
Precise Pour Spout
The 0.8mm pour spout allows a slow, responsive, and predictable pour, perfect for manual brewing.
|Item Weight||2.64 pounds|