- Designed in California. Made with the finest quality borosilicate glass which resists scratching and scuffing, healthier than others because no plastics touch the boiling water inside including the lid, unlike other kettles use plastic for the inner lid
- Safe Tech & Auto Shut Off: Features British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off within 30s after the water is fully boiling. Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it detects there is no water inside, and its heating element is concealed
- Great Addition to Your Kitchen: knows that your kettle is in the process of boiling when the Blue LED Indicator is on, simple design looks lovely on your counter, light ring concealed inside the glass is safe and durable; Completely cordless when off the base, The kettle rotates 360o for precise measuring of water for convenient pouring and serving
- Quick Boil: water heats up quickly in 3-7mins, a great choice to replace your microwave, stove or your old kettle. Perfect match for Coffee, tea, oatmeal, pasta and much more
- Wide Mouth & Easy to Clean: a wide mouth means both easy cleaning and filling, it allows for easy access to clean those deposits or “rust” away with vinegar or lemon juice
- Helpful Service: 120V, 60Hz, 1500W. Please note that this voltage ONLY applies to USA and Canada. Your purchase comes with lifetime assistance from our helpful Southern California based Customer Support Team
Because the kettle is made with glass and stainless steel, your water only touches food grade, heat-resistant surfaces.
Convenient in a Pinch
Boil water in just 3–7 minutes for quick meals and beverages
Perfect Gift choice
Come with a blue gift box, a perfect gift for for all the holiday!
Bpa free food-grade 304 stainless steel for both the inner lid and inner pot, 100% BPA free and will not contaminate liquids. Auto shut-off mechanism activates within 30 seconds after the water is fully boiling. Hard water is water that contains calcium or magnesium mineral ions often in the form of carbonate. These ions do not pose any health threat, but they can engage in reactions that leave insoluble mineral deposits. Hard water mineral deposits, or scaling, is the precipitation of minerals which form Lime scale. How to descale? 1. Fill the kettle with 1 cup of vinegar or lemon juice and 2 Cups of water. 2. Boiling the liquids and leave it for 2 hours, then use cloth to clean and wipe. 3. Rinse the kettle with clean water, and dry with a soft, clean cloth. 4. Repeat as needed. Note: its normal if your kettle exposes spot or rust on the stainless steel bottom after the first use, If the water quality in your area is so hard. Rated power: 1500W. Capacity: 1. 8 qt/ 1. 7 L.
|Product Dimensions||7.3 x 9 x 11.7 inches|
|Item Weight||3.3 pounds|