- UNIQUE DESIGNED CRAFTSMANSHIP – ASCOT matte silver electric kettle with unique design and beautiful appearance. Anti-scald handle, round spout, separate lid, and spout filter are handmade by experienced craftsmen under strict quality standards
- 100% STAINLESS STEEL – Made of food-grade 304 stainless steel and BPA-free food-contact materials. No plastic in contact with hot water
- QUICK BOILING AND SAFETY – This stainless steel electric kettle uses the concealed heating element and can boil water in 5 minutes. You can walk away to focus on other things due to the function of auto shut off and boil-dry protection
- CORD-FREE SERVING – Cordless design allows for easy filling and serving. Power base with 27-inch power cord for flexible placement, plus cord wrap for compact storage
- 2-YEAR QUALITY ASSURANCE- ASCOT Electric water kettle with 1.7QT capacity and 1500 watts of power for fast results (120V~60Hz). Backed by an ASCOT 2-year limited quality assurance. No risk to buy!
KE0603 1.7L stainless steel electric kettle
Enchant your kitchen with trendy retro chic. The ASCOT kettle combines trendy retro style with modern features.
Thanks to the stylish combination of high-quality with lacquered stainless steel, the 1500 watt retro tea kettle is a real eye-catcher in the kitchen.
- 1.7L Capacity
- Quiet Boiling
- Automatic Shut off
- LED Indicator Light
- Boil Dry Protection
- Overheat Protection
Easy to clean, no plastic
All materials of the kettle are BPA free. The retor kettle is easy to clean and hygienic.
Overheating protection and dry protection
The on-off switch lights up blue when heating up. For your safety, the kettle has overheat protection and dry protection to switches off automatically.
360° Base & Cord Storage
The cord can be secured at the base when it’s not in use, making it a neat and tidy solution for your kitchen worktop. The 360° base means it’s ideal for left or right-handed users.
The retro kettle has a specially designed pour spout to ensure all of the water goes into the cup with fewer splashes and spills on your worktop.
Sometimes steam is generated during the combustion process and condenses around the switch. There are 4 overflow holes at the bottom of the kettle to allow the water drops to flow out. It is completely safe and normal.
Stainless Steel Filter
The filter inside the spout is made of food-grade stainless steel. It’s perfectly safe to use. You don’t have to remove it when boiling water.
How to clean
Add white vinegar and water into the kettle, 25% of vinegar and 75% of water. Soak for 20-30 minutes. and then boil the water and discard the solution.
Watch out for burns
Due to the pull ring is made of stainless steel, it will get hot when the water is boiled. So it is suggested to open the lid with a cloth if necessary.
|Package Dimensions||9.61 x 8.82 x 6.93 inches|
|Item Weight||2.89 pounds|