KitchenAid electric glass tea kettles and has five programmed settings for specialty tea designed to retain each tea’s distinctive bouquets and taste.
- Constructed from stable stainless steel and premium Schott Duran glass. Schott Duran glass is an alternative to stainless steel and can last ten times as long as stainless steel and is used as an alternative to stainless steel in glass tubing installations. It has a high resistance to abrasive materials which could damage other materials.
- With five programmed settings for specialty tea designed to retain each tea’s distinctive bouquets and taste.
- KitchenAid electric glass tea kettles have a stainless steel removable tea steeper for preparing tea. The tea steeper is easily removed at the ideal time to prevent over steeping of the tea. When brewing tea in the kettle use the tea steeper and remove it using the steeper holder to avoid drips of tea or water falling on the counter or table.
- You can use the keep warm facility will keep the contents at 158 degrees Fahrenheit for as much as thirty minutes.
- Delicate teas such as green or white teas can also use the lower temperature.
- KitchenAid electric glass tea kettles boils water quietly and speedily.
- The kettles have a one-year limited replacement warranty giving you peace of mind.
With handy markings on the glass to monitor the water level, temperature control, sits on a 360-degree base, and removable tea steeper, This kettle is ideal for the preparation of any type of tea.
With its speedy all-in-one preparation process and five temperature pre-sets the kettle simplifies tea making. These tea kettles are an ideal kitchen appliance for the preparation of the perfect cup of tea for you.
In summary these kettles are well constructed from glass and stainless, quietly and speedily boils water for your chosen hot drink, have flexible temperature control, and removable tea steeper and are an ideal kitchen appliance.
You can see more about Schott Duran glass here.